The guidance you receive from us will always be honest, objective, no obligation, and free of costs. Commissions are paid to us directly by the insurance carrier and do not affect your premiums.
We are trained, licensed, and certified to understand how Medicare works across all the different Medicare plans and currently serving Medicare beneficiaries in California, Arizona, Washington, Nevada, Texas, and Florida.
Medicare Planning Checklist
- Are you turning 65 or older than 65 but ready to retire, and new to Medicare?
- Check your eligibility and which enrollment period that you will use
- How to apply for Medicare (if you haven’t done so)
- Decide which type of secondary coverage you’d like – Medicare Supplement (also known as Medigap) or Medicare Advantage
- Select your Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) to rest assured that you avoid Part D late enrollment penalties. Remember that many Medicare Advantage plans include Part D coverage with no additional premium
- Contact Us! We are here to serve you, helping you make well-informed decisions about your Medicare options
- We offer a review of your coverage every Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (October 15 – December 7) to ensure you have the most abreast and advantageous coverage